- Over 400 educational sessions presented by knowledgeable speakers focused on equity, math strategies, EL, intervention, GT and education technology
- Keynote sessions presented by nationally known authors and presenters
- The latest information from TEA staff on new item types available on assessments
- All sessions will be focused on making math come alive in the classroom in order to fully engage students
- Learn how to teach using equitable practices that promote high standards for all students
- Target Audience: See vendor for details
- Focus Area: Academic Skill
- Cost: $
- Website: https://www.camtonline.org/
I liked CAMT because I was able to choose sessions based on my areas of growth.
This summer I attended the CAMT conference in San Antonio, Texas. I attended thirteen sessions over two and a half days. I am providing feedback on one specific session I attended, even though I have implemented ideas from multiple sessions in my classroom. The session I am providing feedback for is Kristen Acosta’s “Hanging Math Out to Dry: Using Upper Elementary Clothesline to Build Number Sense”.
CAMT gives the opportunity to learn from nationally known speakers as well as teachers sharing the innovative things they are trying in their classrooms. I walked away with so many ideas that I’ve been able to implement and will be returning to this PD in the future.