Implementing Robust Human Capital Management Systems
TxCEE has drawn on research, best practices, and our experiences with schools to provide innovative models that systematically enhance instructional and leadership skills. The overarching approach for this work involves coordinating education initiatives and Human Capital Management System (HCMS) practices to support educator excellence and student success. Research indicates that aligning organizational systems for recruiting, promoting, supporting, evaluating, and compensating educators can enhance job satisfaction, collegiality, and effectiveness.
Learn about how the Texas Educator Excellence Model (TEEM) and Texas Educator Excellence Management System (TEEMS) can assist you in implementing a robust HCMS.
The Texas Educator Excellence Model (TEEM) is a Human Capital Management System (HCMS) that strengthens district processes to improve student outcomes. The eight TEEM strategies can be leveraged individually, but when used together as one system, districts can identify and retain effective educators, foster professional growth, and improve student experiences.
TEEM Key Strategies
Click on the component titles below for additional information.
How TxCEE Can Help:
- Conduct an HCMS inventory to identify areas of strength and areas for development
- Facilitate processes to engage stakeholders
- Engage educators in timely and relevant onsite support and consultation to enhance the TEEM strategies
- Provide a toolkit of resources for TEEM implementation
- Guide implementation monitoring and support for TEEM strategies
- Provide a license to use the Texas Educator Excellence Management System (TEEMS)