Recruiting, Retaining, and Rewarding High Quality Educators
Having human resource systems aligned with best practices fosters opportunities to attract, retain, and reward effective educators and improve student outcomes.
Districts work to implement highly systemic recruitment, retention, and reward strategies that are monitored for consistency and fidelity. Through the use of robust screening tools, districts can increase access to effective educators for students while reducing attrition.
How TxCEE Can Help:
- Engage districts in an inventory to determine areas of strength and provide recommendations for improvements
- Assist in creating or refining screening, interview, and selection tools
- Facilitate the development of recruitment materials
- Support districts with the Texas House Bill 3 (HB 3) Teacher Incentive Allotment process or application
- Provide guidance in developing a performance based compensation system or alternative salary structure
- Assist districts in developing a monitoring strategy to ensure consistency and fidelity